- Board Room style - 22
- Theatre style – 50
- Reception/launch – 60
- Other layouts (cabaret style, horseshoe etc available on request)
- Wi-fi enabled
- Natural light, with electronically operated blackout/ privacy blinds
- Electronically operated projection screen
- Integrated induction loop
- Sound system – plug in a laptop, Ipod, MP3 player etc
- Flip chart & pens (on request)
- Whiteboard (on request)
- Permanent hanging rail system for exhibitions
- Full disabled access
- On-call assistance throughout your booking
Additional Equipment Hire:
- Dell Laptop (Windows 7, Office Professional)
- Data projector (Dell wireless 3500 lumens) with remote control
- Polycom voice conferencing system
- Microphones x2 (gooseneck on stand)
- Radio microphone system (handheld roving mic)
The Guild Chapel
The 15th century Guild Chapel offers a characterful, quirky yet professional venue for business meetings, seminars or conferences, where you can accommodate up to 50 delegates. Lime-plastered walls and leaded windows contrast with stainless steel and plate glass to create a unique ambience. Its natural light and vaulted ceiling give a sense of spaciousness yet still enable effective interaction with delegates.
The sound system accepts plug-ins such as laptops, iPods and MP3 players and supports both conventional and wireless microphone systems. The electronically operated blackout /privacy blinds ensure clear vision of any slideshow or video presentations on the integrated projection screen.
A permanent hanging rail system around the chapel gives exhibitions or graphic displays the benefit of professional visual impact.
The seating style is flexible to suit your specific requirements, supporting board room, theatre and cabaret layouts. Complete privacy for meetings is ensured via the latest concept in sliding, soundproofed, partition walls.
These partitions can be opened to increase the available space to accommodate up to 80 delegates theatre style. Incorporating the Old School Room creates an even larger L-shaped room for up to 120 delegates, for events such as a reception launch, party, seminar or business dinner.
The Pennoyer Centre offers state of the art equipment and hi-tech facilities to support your event. It is also Wi-fi enabled throughout. Please refer to the list on the left for a complete list of equipment and facilities.
Download our room rates and catering price list here.
Please go to our Contact Us page for enquiries, booking and map.