- Training Room – 12 delegates and one tutor
- Theatre style – 16 - 20
- 12 x Dell workstations with 21.5” widescreen monitors. Running Windows 7 Professional, and Microsoft Office Professional 2007.
- 1 x Tutor workstation configured as above, linked to
- 87” widescreen Smartboard (electronic touch screen whiteboard) with speakers and ultra-short throw projector
- Konica colour laser printer (40 colour pages included in day hire rate)
- Wi-fi enabled
- Natural light, with electronically operated black out blinds
- Portable acoustic loop (on request)
- Whiteboard (on request)
- Flip chart & pens (on request)
- Full disabled access
- On-call assistance throughout your booking
Additional Equipment Hire:
The IT Suite
The bespoke IT training suite at The Pennoyer Centre is situated on our first floor and is one of the best IT training facilities in Norfolk. The suite provides state of the art technology to enable the delivery of professional training courses in a top quality environment. Opened last year, the suite has already proved to be a favourite location for Adult Education and business training courses.
There is also the facility to run DVDs, slideshows or stream TV in this Suite, which has seating capacity for up to 20, theatre style.
There are 12 Dell desktop workstations with 21.5” widescreen monitors, webcams and speakers. A separate tutor workstation is sited in the centre of the room and linked to an interactive whiteboard for maximum teaching flexibility.
The room is naturally lit, with electronically-operated blackout blinds ensuring a high definition view of the 87” widescreen Smartboard with electronic touch screen, audio speakers and ultra-short throw projector.
The PC operating system is Windows7 Professional and all PCs are installed with the latest version of Microsoft Office and other popular software applications. All are wireless enabled. There is also the use of a Konica full colour laser printer. Additional equipment can be supplied upon request, please refer to the list on the left.
Air conditioned for maximum comfort, the IT Suite offers organisations everything required for the perfect training setting.
Catering is available to meet the needs of your training event; this is usually provided in the Heritage Gallery directly outside the IT Suite.
Download our room rates and catering price list here.
Please go to the Contact Us page for booking information, price lists, map, or any other general enquiries.