- Board Room style - 16 - 18
- Theatre style – 30
- Wi-fi enabled
- Natural light, with black out blinds
- Integrated induction loop
- Air conditioning
- Sound system – plug in a laptop, Ipod, MP3 player etc
- Whiteboard (on request)
- Flip chart & pens (on request)
- Permanent hanging rail system for exhibitions
- Toilet with baby changing facilities
- Direct access from outside
- Full disabled access
- On-call assistance throughout your booking
Additional Equipment Hire:
- Dell Laptop (Windows 7, Office Professional)
- Data projector (Dell wireless 3500 lumens) with remote control
- Polycom voice conferencing system
- Microphones x2 (gooseneck on stand)
- Radio microphone system (handheld roving mic)
The Old School Room
What was originally the Infants’ School room at Pennoyer’s has now been transformed into a modern, spacious and naturally lit area, which is ideal for training sessions, business meetings or workshops and private dinners.
The Old School Room can accommodate up to 16 - 18 delegates board room style and 30 theatre style. The room adjoins our café and restaurant area. The sliding soundproofed partition wall in the Old School Room ensures complete privacy during meetings, yet can be removed to create an interconnected space that can accommodate 50 attendees. This would include the café area, offering additional seating, suitable for more informal meetings/seminars, or corporate business events.
It is a perfect space for holding company exhibitions using our newly installed permanent hanging system, giving your graphics presentations a professional and accessible view to your attendees but still leaving plenty of space for free-standing displays .
The Old School Room has an integrated acoustic loop and a sound system supporting both microphone and music input. Air-conditioning allows you to control your environment throughout your booking.
Direct access to our Sensory Garden area outside adds further flexibility to the room.
As with all our corporate meeting rooms we can provide additional facilities, including any specific catering needs that you may wish to book for your event. Please refer to our list on the left to view these.
Download our room rates and catering price list here.
Please go to our Contact Us page to book, or for any enquiries, price lists and map.