Terms and Conditions
By placing an order or reserving a seat you are accepting the following Terms and Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them.
Please note: Separate Terms and Condition apply to weddings; private venue hire and business meeting. Call 01379 676660 or email email@example.com for further details.
- By placing your order you warrant that all details you provide to us for the purpose of booking are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the tickets/services.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded unless the event is cancelled, there are exceptional circumstances or at its management’s discretion.
- If an event is re-scheduled the ticket holder will be offered the new date and a refund will be issued if this date is not suitable. Alternatively, a credit can be issued, for a future event.
- The Pennoyer Centre reserves the right to alter or vary the advertised programme for the event, without prior notice.
- If you have reserved a seat / table online, with payment on the night. We ask that you inform The Pennoyer Centre ASAP if you will not be able to attend, 01379 676660, firstname.lastname@example.org.
On purchasing a ticket, you agree to follow the guidance and rules. These will be regularly reviewed and altered according to the latest Government’s guidance and regulations.
- On purchasing a ticket, you commit to not attend the event if you have any symptoms attributable to COVID-19.
- Tickets are exchangeable but not refundable. If you develop Covid-19 symptoms, need to self-isolate or test positive for Coronavirus, simply call us on 01379 676660 before 11am on the day of the show and we will exchange your tickets for a different date or give a credit note for future events.