At the Pennoyer Centre, we do everything we can to make your visit enjoyable and relaxing. As well as taking time to absorb the atmosphere in this unique, heritage building, we hope you will have time to spend in the café and visit the Airship Museum on the first floor.
As the Pennoyer Centre is open to the public we do ask customers and visitors to observe our guidelines for use of the building to ensure everyone stays safe and enjoys their visit.
Making your visit enjoyable
While you are at the Pennoyer Centre please take care as we want to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience. We ask that children under 16 are accompanied by an adult.
- Do not touch any objects on open display
- Do not smoke in the building or on the forecourt (including electronic cigarettes)
- Observe alarms, signs, barriers or directions given by staff
- Leave personal property unattended
- Eat and drink other than in designated areas
- Do not distribute leaflets or advertising materials without prior agreement
- Ride bicycles, scooters or any other wheeled item in the building
Visitors are permitted to use hand-held cameras within the Centre for private and non-commercial purposes, but must not:
- Use cameras in any areas where video or photography is restricted (this will always be clearly signed).
- Make any recording or take any photograph of any person without the authorisation of that person.
Non-private or commercial use of cameras/recording devices, and the use of tripods or lighting, is only allowed by prior arrangement.
We will always let visitors know if filming or photography is taking place in the Centre during their visit.
Please look after your personal property in the Centre. Any property left unattended may be removed. If you lose any item during your visit, please speak to a member of staff.
Our visitors are welcome to breastfeed anywhere on site.
There is a member of staff on-site whenever the building is open to the public to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit. If our staff think you may be causing unreasonable offence to other visitors, or are endangering others or our property, our staff have the authority to escort you from the premises if necessary. We will not tolerate abuse or violence towards any visitor, contractor, member of staff or volunteers.
Closed Circuit Television
CCTV is in use throughout the Centre; images are recorded for the purpose of public safety and crime prevention, in line with Data Protection legislation.